Return Policy: All non-defective, undamaged products should be returned within 1 month after you received.
Please return it in original box if you don’t want/want it. ORIGINAL SHIPPING COST WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE REFUND.
And BUYER wish to PAY the RETURN SHIPPING FEES.
We will be able to check every returns carefully. If we find the returns is DAMAGED or USED upon received, 30% of the amount will be charged.
Please check your package in post or with the postman face to face. If the product is damaged or defective when you receive, please ask them provide a confirmation and feel free to contact us. We will be able to REPLACE it FOR FREE or provide a refund.
Suggestion: WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. This fixture has been rated for up to 60-watt maximum Type A bulb (not included).
1. For a secure and protected installation, please be sure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury, at all times turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look directly at lit bulb. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulb.
Mini wall lamp with metal cap, light direction adjustable, will also be mounted as mini ceiling light
Measures 220 mm diameter, 310mm height, weighs 1kg
Shade has an aged, era-appropriate finish to complement the bulb
Hardwired connection, all mounted parts included for easy installation
ETL listed, E26 based, bulb not included. The bulb is sold one at a time: B01ESZP3SG